The Leadership Acceleration Program
We provide new managers with a fresh approach to leading that delivers results.
Almost 80% of employees within an organization are managed by frontline leaders. They are the strongest lever for maximizing employee ROI, yet, are often the least developed position in the business.
New managers often feel insecure about leading others; anxious to deliver results; and bear the stress of too much work and never enough time. Our new world of work requires managers to lead with head and heart, so people are fully engaged and able to deliver. We help you build the confidence, clarity and skills to make that happen.
Everything we do is practical, proven, and highly relevant – no silly games or gimmicks.
You will learn to:
- overcome insecurity (ex. imposter syndrome) and gain confidence in your ability to lead others
- reduce anxiety & stress by balancing your responsibilities as both a manager and employee
- deliver better results by getting more done in less time
Module 1 – Introduction
Module 2 – Building Trust
Module 3 – Coaching
Module 4 – Clear Communication Part 1
Module 5 – Clear Communication Part 2
Module 6 – Managing Remote Teams
-6 week, online course where students learn at their own pace
-Weekly, live group coaching calls hosted by Ian
-Personalized support so learners solve their biggest challenges right away
-Evidence-based, relevant, practical, and fun!
Message Ian for details at:
- Led by Harvard Business Review contributor and former Director, Learning & Development with proven experience developing new managers
- Evidence-based, practical approach (you learn relevant skills, not unnecessary theory)
- Manageable workload for busy professionals
- Fully virtual
- Build a network of like-minded peers across multiple industries
- Personalized support