Remote Leadership Workshop
Work has changed. And yet, certain fundamentals are more important than ever.
Keeping your team motivated and engaged is key to elevating performance in the new world of work.
In this condensed workshop, we share both the people-management fundamentals and the latest research on leading remotely, so participants can learn practical skills for building thriving, engaged teams.
Participants will gain the skills to:
- Implement the people-management “basics”
- Lead effective virtual meetings and alleviate the discomfort and stress common with remote work
- Create honest, authentic connections with their team
- Elevate engagement by helping teams develop and grow
Module 1 – Building Trust: The Fundamentals
Module 2 – Creating Meaningful Connections
Module 3 – Elevating Employee Engagement
- 3-hour, live virtual workshop
- Offered in one workshop or split between two sessions
- Limited to 8-10 participants
- Facilitator-led (Ian Daley)
Contact Ian for a quote at: email@example.com